I love books! But I love audiobooks even more! There’s no better way, in my opinion, to digest a story, or learn something new, than through listening.
I hope you enjoy this ever-growing and evolving lists of my favorite audiobooks as well as my long list of books to get to.
Add your favorite audiobook to the comments here! I’d love to hear them!
Get any audiobook of your choice for FREE at www.AudibleTrial.com when you sign up for your first 30-day FREE trial
Sam’s Top Fiction Picks:
- The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexandre Dumas (I’ll never ever tire of this classic tale of love, loss, revenge, witt, and 18th century brilliance)
- Small Great Things by Jodi Picoult
- Ender’s Game by Orson Scott Card (Total dork I know!)
- The Time Traveler’s Wife by Audrey Niffenegger (On the edge of sci-fi and romance without really belonging to either category entirely)
- Middlesex by Jeffrey Eugenides. A brilliantly written family history and coming of age story about an intersex man of Greek descent with a condition known as 5-alpha-reductase deficiency, which causes him to have certain feminine traits.
- To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee…..of course.
Sam’s Top Business/Personal Development Picks:
- The Four Hour Work Week by Tim Ferris
- Oola: Finding Balance in an Unbalanced World by Dave Braun and Troy Amdahl
- Think and Grow Rich by Napolean Hill
- The Miracle Morning by Hal Elrod
- How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
- The Five Love Languages: The Secret to Love That Lasts by Gary Chapman
Sam’s Top Network Marketing Picks:
- Get Over Your Damn Self by Romi Neustadt
- Go Pro- 7 Steps to Becoming a Network Marketing Professional by Eric Worre
- Building Your Network Marketing Business by Jim Rohn
- Network Marketing for Introverts: Guide to Success for the Shy Network Marketer by Argena Olivis
Sam’s “To-Do” Reading List:
- Vagabonding | An Uncommon Guide to the Art of Long-Term World Travel by Rolf Potts
Enjoy! Snag your free book here www.AudibleTrial.com Let me know what you choose!